Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Italian Truffle Cheese





So I went into Trader Joe's on the hunt for some Italian truffle cheese. I've tried it before and I really liked it. I had a hankering for a grilled cheese, and knew that this would be melty and delicious. It's almost like a mozzarella with a ton of truffle flavor. I'm impressed with the taste, especially for the price. Trader Joe's rocks!


Anyway, back to the grilled cheese. I decided that with the truffle cheese, caramelized onions and freshly sliced tomatoes would be extra yummy. Let me tell you, it was! If you've never caramelized onions before, you can find some easy to follow instructions here. I would definitely recommend making more then you need because they take so long to cook!



I layered on the cheese, tomatoes, and caramelized onions between buttered sourdough bread. Perfection!





LOOK AT THAT MELTY PERFECTION!







No comments:

Post a Comment