Tuesday, November 4, 2014

How can I use this?

In my last post, I talked all about my (dare I say it?) new favorite cheese, Ewephoria sheep's milk Gouda. I ate nearly half of the wedge I purchased by itself and then I thought, "Hey, maybe I should actually try and make something with this". Just in time too, I would have polished it off today. It's just so delicious, I don't even mind not pairing it with anything!

So I spent some time Googling (as usual) and I found some delicious recipes. Although I must say, most recipes I was able to find online called for smoke Gouda. Anyway, check out some of my favorite recipes I found below.





Ewephoria® Pear Salad 
Pears, pomegranate, and pecans oh my! And of course, a delicious sprinkling of Ewephoria cheese. Yum!


This mac and cheese recipe features shells instead of elbow macaroni with sharp cheddar, smoked Gouda, aged Gouda, and cream cheese. Wowza!








Peach, bacon, and Gouda Grilled Cheese Sliders on Pretzel Bread
Need I say anything else?



Smoked Gouda Mashed Potatoes
Creamy, cheesy goodness!

1 comment:

  1. I love your descriptions and pairings! I love cheese and I'm always looking for new recipes and ideas for the many varieties. I'm not a huge fan of she eps cheese, but the ones you described sound delicious-I can't wait to try them for myself!!

    ReplyDelete