Thursday, October 23, 2014

5 Unique Cheese Recipes Everyone Must Try!

I'm constantly eating cheese. I know it's cheesy, but I just can't get enough! I have to admit though, sometimes I struggle with what to make with it besides a grilled cheese sandwich. Well, all of that has changed now!
A friend of mine lent me an awesome cookbook called The Great Big Cheese Cookbook. Everyone needs to check it out! If you are a lover of cheese, this is the perfect cookbook to give you some ideas. I picked five of my favorite recipes to share with you below. I hope you enjoy!

Get it










This blue cheesecake is the  perfect savory appetizer!














 Having a party? Your guests won't be able to resist this delicious spread!

















A fun and savory twist on this classic breakfast.















Easy to make for a quick meal or as an appetizer. Perfect for chilly fall days!
















Warm, gooey perfection!






No comments:

Post a Comment